UKviews are pleased to recommend Twinings Tea the UK brand leader for specialist teas and infusions.
Not only are they purveyors of fine teas they also sell a large selection of coffees and chocolates.
For us, tea is more than just a drink. It’s been part of our daily lives and that of generations of tea lovers for over 300 years.
In 1706, Twinings was one of the first companies to introduce tea drinking to the British when Thomas Twining began selling tea from his first premises on the Strand in London.
300 years later, Twinings is now a purveyor of teas worldwide. We still sell tea from Thomas’s shop, and we still work hard to bring new blends to tea lovers. Now, we have nearly 200 varieties and our teas are drunk all over the world.
Find out more: http://www.twinings.co.uk/aboutus/history-of-twinings/
Why buy Twinings?
· Nobody knows tea like Twinings.
The finest ingredients coupled with 300 years of experience makes Twinings the tea experts.
· With nearly 200 Twinings blends to choose from, there is something special for everybody
· The Twinings Tea Shop supplies a wide range of tea related products from premium teas,
accessories and gift items.
· Twinings is committed to ethical tea sourcing. They are a member of Ethical Tea Partnership (ETP) and work
with Save the Children, helping to improve the lives of children in the rural tea-growing communities of China.
The Twinings Tea shop sells a variety of tea and tea related products. Such as
· Coffee & Chocolate
· Alice Temperley for Twinings – limited edition prints
· Royal Wedding commemorative tea sets and tea caddies
· Tea sets by PiP Studios
· Various gift items – such as compartment boxes and gift tins
· Tea Tasters Club – a monthly subscription of select teas
· Accessories – such as infusing tea potsto cafetieres
· Tea related books – from our favourite authors