Thai Green Chicken Curry Recipe
250ml (1 cup) coconut cream
4 tablespoons green curry paste
4 chicken breasts (chopped into small pieces)
250ml (1 cup) coconut milk
4 Thai eggplants cut into chunks (optional)
2 tablespoons brown sugar
2 tablespoons fish sauce
4 lime leaves (kafir)
1-2 large red chillies, sliced
coconut milk or cream for drizzling
1. Place a wok or large frying over a low heat, add the coconut cream and let it come to the boil. Stir it until the oil separates out. Be careful not to let it burn.
2. Next add the green curry paste, and stir for one minute.
3. Add the chicken breast pieces and cook until it turns opaque and it nearly cooked. Add the coconut milk and eggplant. Cook for a couple of minutes until the eggplant is tender.
4. Add the sugar, fish sauce, lime leaves and half of the basil then mix well together.
5. Garnish with the chopped chilli and a drizzle of coconut milk or cream. Serve with rice.
We think you might also like these recipes:
- Apple Crumble Recipe
- Mississippi Mud Pie Recipe
- Quick Raspberry Pavlovas Recipe
- Orange Soup Recipe
- Beef and Tomato Stroganoff Recipe