Ham and Mushroom Pizza Recipe
145g x 1 pack pizza base mix
100ml warm water
6 tablespoons fresh tomato pasta sauce
150g grated mozzarella
50g thin ham, torn into pieces
50g sliced mushrooms
1 tablespoon of dried oregano
1. Preheat the oven to Gas 7 / 200C.
1. Mix the pizza base mix with the warm water in a large bowl, to make the dough. Place on a floured surface and knead for 5 minutes until smooth. Cut into 2 pieces then roll out on a floured surface to around 18cm in width. Place on a baking sheet and leave in a warm place for 10 minutes until the dough rises.
2. Spoon 3 tablespoons of the sauce onto each of the pizzas, then spread over the dough, leaving a 1cm border clear around the edge.
3. Scatter over the mozzarella cheese and top with ham and mushrooms.
4. Sprinkle the dried oregano over each pizza, then place them in the oven and bake for around 10-15 minutes or until golden brown and crisp.
We think you might also like these recipes:
- Pasta Recipes
- Mushroom and Ham Linguine Recipe
- Party Food Recipes
- Omelette Recipes
- Christmas Roasted Baby Carrots Recipe
- Tandoori Chicken Recipe
- Apple Crumble Recipe
- Italian Pesto Recipe
- New England Boiled Dinner
- Easy Ground Beef Stroganoff Recipe