Fig, Prosciutto and Pinenut Salad Recipe
4 figs cut into wedges
8 slices prosciutto
4 handfuls of mixed salad leaves
1 handful toasted pinenuts
1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
2 tablespoons olive oil
salt and pepper
1. In a small bowl whisk together the balsamic vinegar and the olive oil and season well.
2. Divide the mixed salad leaves among four plates, then scatter the figs and toasted pinenuts over each salad.
3. Tear the prosciutto into pieces and scatter them also over each salads.
4. Finish off by drizzling the dressing over the salads before serving.
We think you might also like these recipes:
- Lebanese Salad Recipe
- Roasted Butternut Squash Recipe
- Mozzarella and Tomato Recipe
- Basic French Toast Recipe
- Neapolitan Tomato Sauce Recipe
- Fried Mozzarella Sandwich
- Italian Fried Peppers Recipe
- Simple Chicken and Rosemary Recipe
- Warm Potato Salad Recipe
- Simple Ham Pasta Recipe