Christmas Roasted Baby Carrots Recipe
400g/14oz baby carrots
2 oranges, halved
salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. Preheat your oven to 180C/350F/Gas 4.
2. Heat an ovenproof frying pan and add the carrots and butter and squeeze in the orange juice. Cook until the butter is melted and the juice is sizzling.
3. Add the squeezed orange halves to the pan (cut-side down) then season with salt and freshly ground black pepper and transfer to the oven. Roast for 8-10 minutes, spooning the liquid over the carrots occasionally until the carrots are tender and the liquid has turned into a sticky glaze.
4. Serve with your main dish and enjoy.
We think you might also like these recipes:
- Tandoori Chicken Recipe
- Free Online Cooking Recipes
- Ham and Mushroom Pizza Recipe
- Christmas Cheese Straws Recipe
- Grilled Lamb Skewers Recipe
- Apple Crumble Recipe
- Christmas Mulled Wine Recipe
- Christmas Mince Pies Recipe
- 4th July Beef Steak Burgers Recipe
- Mississippi Mud Pie Recipe